Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If Easily Offended Don't Read This

So, Glen heard a saying tonight that neither one of us has ever heard before. A customer said it during a conversation they had today, Glen shared it with me and now I am sharing it with all of you. I laughed for a good 5 minutes when I heard it. Even now I'm smiling just thinking about it. Anyhow, here it is. The guy was referencing how the company Glen works for has got he and his wife cornered in a contract. He said "they've got us by the short and curlies" with this contract! Hopefully some of you find that as hilarious as I do, if not, I did warn you so you shouldn't complain. Maybe next time you'll listen to me, everyone else enjoy the laugh...or at least the smile. Short and curlies...LOL!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

HAHA

new to me too!

Anonymous said...

That is so freaking funny, I'm going to add it to my everyday vocabulary :)

-Chels

Jesse said...

LOL - good stuff

MotherBeck said...

seriously one of the sickest images I have had in a long time. I am totally offended....HA who am I kidding? That is frickin funny!