Thursday, October 9, 2008

Twilight

I am a happy girl right now. I just watched a new trailer for Twilight on www.perezhilton.com and I am sooooo excited I can't stand it! I would post it for you guys, but the quality is crappy and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else yet (the official movie site is jammed). Baby this month and my fictional boyfriend next month....good times!!! LOL

Here is a link for a much clearer video, oohlala!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=44287812

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh my goshhhhhhh!!! I can't wait!!! Thanks for the link, I haven't seen that one yet and it looks soooo good! I don't know if he's going to be a good enough Edward BUT it will still be so fun to watch it come to life ya know!? Wish we lived closer so we could go see it together!!! :/ Good luck with the whole having a baby thing this month! Is it in the right position yet!? What a little stinker already making things more difficult, geez!!! :)

Brett said...

The movie does look good, but I hope that all of you that read the books aren't disappointed. I'm usually disappointed when I read a book and then it is made into a movie. It always seems my imagination tells the story better than the person that tries to put it on screen. I'm sure that is the same for other people as well. Good thing I haven't read any of the books so I can't be disappointed, woot, woot.