Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prego Pictures

Last month Glen and I went to Portland for Melia and Devon's wedding. It was so much fun to see everybody and spend time with family...out of the 115 degree heat of AZ! As you can imagine, we took some pictures during the trip. So, for everyone who has been waiting for some pregnant pictures...enjoy.

During our trip we got to spend a lot of time with Glen's brother Bryce and his wife Sierra...they're tons of fun! On one of our outings we decided to go to a driving range. Golfing is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I couldn't get the ball to go very far...of course it wasn't easy getting my swing around my belly. Glen did great and had tons of fun.

All dressed up for the big day.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! Prego pictures! You look so cute and like you are getting ready to POP!!! I can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl! This has been a really really looooong pregnancy!!!

Amanda said...

wait, I thought it was Sasha who was pregnant?... ;)

and, What!? you went to Portland without making a stop here!? how could you!?

Amanda said...

btw, Glen, you snagged one heck of a beautiful gal...

Frances said...

Very very cute!

The Cannons said...

Hooray for pictures, that last picture is a classic.
Mitzi

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that your boobs look fantastic! Your face is pretty cute too...LOVE YOU!!!

-Chels