Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big Baby!!!

Yesterday at the OB appointment I got to feel the baby in Sasha's tummy. The doctor told me where to put my hands on her stomach so I could feel different parts of the baby. It was a really great experience. And I thought, "That baby is big!!!" She has a really hard head...just like her mom. All joking aside, it really was a great experience to know that I am going to hold that baby in a few weeks.

3 comments:

just me said...

yes, they are big. And they feel even bigger when they are "evacuating". You both look great...excpet for the tummy, Glen.

Amber said...

I love the new look on your blog! Very cute picture of you two!!! I can't believe you only have 27 days left!!! Aaaaaaaattt......

The DuPree's said...

YIPPY!!! I can't believe that you only have 27 days left... less than a month! I'm like freaking out... as I'm sure the two of you are! The room looks great, love the pictures! I can't wait to see your new baby!!! WOO-HOO!!!!