By the way, I started moving the furniture at 10:00 PM Sunday night.......this must be the "nesting phase" that Sasha makes me go through. BOO!!!!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Last Sunday
Sasha and I bought 3 paintings last year but the paintings were just the canvas. We knew it when we bought them and we thought we would get them stretched and life would be great. Things don't always go as you plan though. We called around to find someone who could stretch them but everyone wanted like $80 per painting and that was more than the 3 paintings in the first place so we thought we were just out of luck. So the paintings sat in a closet for many moons until last week we saw some painting stretcher things at Michael's. We gave it a try and it turned out wonderful. The only bad part was that the paintings didn't necessarily go well where we thought they would so I (Glen) had to re-arrange our entire bedroom so that 3 dumb paintings looked good! BLAH!!! Anyway, after all the work the room looks really good so I guess it was worth it. Here is a pic of the paintings.

By the way, I started moving the furniture at 10:00 PM Sunday night.......this must be the "nesting phase" that Sasha makes me go through. BOO!!!!
By the way, I started moving the furniture at 10:00 PM Sunday night.......this must be the "nesting phase" that Sasha makes me go through. BOO!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love those paintings! Very pretty!!!
seriously, those paintings are beautiful!
The pictures looks great.
Mitzi
Way to go Glen! Those look awesome!! Was stretching the canvas hard? I've never bought them un-stretched...?
Post a Comment