Gaelyn has been with us for about a month now and everything is just great. She is gaining weight, eating, pooping and not sleeping. A perfect little baby. Here are some more pictures. I know that is the real reason you are checking today.




Come back soon... wink wink!!
11 comments:
She is adorable. I am glad that Sasha has a smile on her face. Obviously nothing too stressful has happened yet.
Oh she is precious. I love the way you summarized her at the top!! Congrats!
ahhh.... she is so adorable!!! I wish I could meet her in person dang it. :( Thanks for posting pics!!!
Gorgeous!! I wish we could visit! Sascha you look so happy in the picture where you are holding her. Miss you guys!
She is such a cutie :) Love the winking picture, she is a flirt already!
Well it's about dang time!!!! It's not like you've had anything to keep you busy the last month that it took you so long to finally post more pictures! She is adorable! I love the first picture with her cute little smile while shes sleeping! How precious!
Oh my word! She is so cute! That winking picture reminds me of a picture of you, Glen, when you were a baby... I don't know why! She's so cutie! I can't wait to hold her... just 1 more week! And I'm pretty excited to see you (Glen and Sasha) too! Love the pictures, love the baby, love it all!
Oh, my goodness! Oh, my goodness! She is so adorable!!! Wish we lived closer together so our girls could grow up together... Maybe some day!
Oh my heck! She is too cute, a perfect blend of you two. I need some more pictures! And details. *B
Congrats guys! She is just so beautiful! CAn't wait for more pics.
I love that last picture. So cute. I love how much hair she has. She is adorable.
Mitzi
Post a Comment