Sasha and I are finally home. Gaelyn was born on October 19th at 3:52 PM. She was 7 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches long. She is very healthy and so is Sash. But I know the real reason for this post is pictures so here they are!!!
AHHHHHHHH!!! She's so cute! You guys look pretty good too! I like the 5th picture the best... I think it's just so cute! You should print that one and hang it up, it's adorable! You guys look pretty happy, and you should be, you have a beatiful little family! Congratulations you guys! How exciting!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! She is sooo adorable! You guys did gooooood!!! She has Sasha's lips and Glen's eyes!!! Congratulations!!! Being a parent is AWESOME so have lots of fun and Sash, call me when you are feeling up to it so I can have the full scoop! Love you guys! :)
Congratulations! Glad all are happy and healthy. She is adorable...a perfect mix of the two of you. Nice work! Take care. Turn off your phone. Hunker down. Snuggle in and enjoy!
Oh my WORD!!! I wish I could be there to help and hold her. She is absolutely B-E-A-uitful! I agree with Paige, turn off the phone and just enjoy being a family. Love all three of you soo much!
Gaelyn is beautiful! Good job, you two. Congratulations from the TX Paulson fam. Fun! Fun! Fun! Well...and some work, too, of course, but it's worth it!
oooh!!!! Sasha!! I'm so happy for you guys! Looking at those pictures (absotudalutely adorable!) brought back memories of the immediate-post birth new baby feelings. ooooohhhh. I feel like crying all over again! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Sasha be sure to sleep whenever you can. Sleep deprivation can make you a crazy person, of course all of the hormone changes doesn't help. Good luck you guys. She is precious. Mitzi
She is beautiful! Enjoy every moment that you can! They grow so fast! But as they grow, they become a lot of fun (and unfortunately, a lot more work!) So, soak in all of those "easy" infant moments to remember when she's running wild and cracking you up!
hello Hannibals. i can't believe you are in arizona. so are we. we would love to get together sometime. Please email us. Your daughter is adorable. Congrats. we added you on facebook.
Glen grew up in Spokane, WA with his 2 younger brothers and their little sister. He served a mission in San Jose, CA (Spanish speaking) and then returned to BYU-Idaho to finish his degree in Music Performance, playing the French Horn.
Sasha is from Naples, FL and has a younger sister. She went to BYU-Idaho to study Biology and Natural Resources, so she could one day work with big cats.
Glen met Sasha at school when their apartments were put together as an FHE Family. They started out as best friends and then fell in love. Glen popped the question, Sasha said yes and they got married in the Portland, OR LDS Temple on 8/24/2004. Sasha graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2005 and Glen in 2006. Glen is finishing up his first year of Graduate School at ASU-Tempe.
14 comments:
AHHHHHHHH!!! She's so cute! You guys look pretty good too! I like the 5th picture the best... I think it's just so cute! You should print that one and hang it up, it's adorable! You guys look pretty happy, and you should be, you have a beatiful little family! Congratulations you guys! How exciting!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! She is sooo adorable! You guys did gooooood!!! She has Sasha's lips and Glen's eyes!!! Congratulations!!! Being a parent is AWESOME so have lots of fun and Sash, call me when you are feeling up to it so I can have the full scoop! Love you guys! :)
Glen, what an amazing glow on your face while holding your little princess! I am so very happy for you both.
Congratulations! Glad all are happy and healthy. She is adorable...a perfect mix of the two of you. Nice work! Take care. Turn off your phone. Hunker down. Snuggle in and enjoy!
Oh my WORD!!! I wish I could be there to help and hold her. She is absolutely B-E-A-uitful! I agree with Paige, turn off the phone and just enjoy being a family. Love all three of you soo much!
COngrates to you both. I am glad she is here...she is so pretty and perfect. WAY TO GO!
Glen this is Jennifer Bonewell aka Turnbow. Oh my gosh she is adorable. Congrats. That is so exciting. I am so hapy for you!
Gaelyn is beautiful! Good job, you two. Congratulations from the TX Paulson fam. Fun! Fun! Fun! Well...and some work, too, of course, but it's worth it!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful. *B
oooh!!!! Sasha!! I'm so happy for you guys! Looking at those pictures (absotudalutely adorable!) brought back memories of the immediate-post birth new baby feelings. ooooohhhh. I feel like crying all over again! I'm so happy for you.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. Sasha be sure to sleep whenever you can. Sleep deprivation can make you a crazy person, of course all of the hormone changes doesn't help. Good luck you guys. She is precious.
Mitzi
She is beautiful! Enjoy every moment that you can! They grow so fast! But as they grow, they become a lot of fun (and unfortunately, a lot more work!) So, soak in all of those "easy" infant moments to remember when she's running wild and cracking you up!
Congratulations guys!! Look at al her hair, it's so cute. Awww...
hello Hannibals. i can't believe you are in arizona. so are we. we would love to get together sometime. Please email us. Your daughter is adorable. Congrats. we added you on facebook.
Post a Comment