Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Holiday

Thanksgiving has come and gone. It was a wonderful holiday this year. Most of my immediate family came down for a few days. They didn't come for the turkey though, they came for Gaelyn's blessing. That took place this morning and it went just fine. After sacrament meeting we took some pictures and said our goodbyes and now Paul, Melia, Devin, Ron and Kathryn are on their ways home. I took a quick nap with the baby and now Sasha is asleep and the baby is asleep in my left arm and it is way too quiet. I can sympathize with my mom much more now. Now I know what it is like to have a house filled to the rim with laughter and noise one minute and dead quiet the next. Come back soon. We miss you all dearly.


1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE her blessing dress! She is absolutely perfect. I am getting a new camera, and want to get really good at taking pictures of babies, so if you don't mind me 'practicing' on Gaelyn, let me know!