Gaelyn is officially blessed. It was a very nice blessing. My bishopric was in the circle as well as Ron, Devin, Paul and myself. Gaelyn didn't fuss or anything, she even fell right asleep with no bursts from either end. Here are some pictures. The dress was made by my mom especially for this event.
She is soooo adorable!!! I love the picture where Glen is holding her- she looks just like you Sasha!!! I hope she is sleeping a little better throughout the night and that you are getting at least a little rest!
Congrats! What a beautiful baby and blessing gown. I know what you mean about the house being quiet. I felt so sad when I woke up this morning and realized all the fun was over. Boo-hoo.
Glen grew up in Spokane, WA with his 2 younger brothers and their little sister. He served a mission in San Jose, CA (Spanish speaking) and then returned to BYU-Idaho to finish his degree in Music Performance, playing the French Horn.
Sasha is from Naples, FL and has a younger sister. She went to BYU-Idaho to study Biology and Natural Resources, so she could one day work with big cats.
Glen met Sasha at school when their apartments were put together as an FHE Family. They started out as best friends and then fell in love. Glen popped the question, Sasha said yes and they got married in the Portland, OR LDS Temple on 8/24/2004. Sasha graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2005 and Glen in 2006. Glen is finishing up his first year of Graduate School at ASU-Tempe.
3 comments:
She is soooo adorable!!! I love the picture where Glen is holding her- she looks just like you Sasha!!! I hope she is sleeping a little better throughout the night and that you are getting at least a little rest!
Cute pictures. Sasha you look great.
Mitzi
Congrats! What a beautiful baby and blessing gown. I know what you mean about the house being quiet. I felt so sad when I woke up this morning and realized all the fun was over. Boo-hoo.
Post a Comment