Sunday, October 19, 2008

Baby Time

Well folks, tomorrow at 1pm is officially baby time. We check into the hospital at 11am tomorrow and get to meet little Gaelyn at 1pm. We're very excited. I'm sure we'll have plenty of pictures to post soon. Don't worry, we will make calls as soon as we can. Thank you for all of your prayers!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Congratulations guys! I got your mom's email. I can't wait to see pictures of Gaelyn! And I really like the way you decided to spell her name! (maybe I'm just partial to that "ae" thing... Aerin's name will attest to that!) Hope all goes well for all of you! Sleep as much as you can!
~cousin Shauna

The DuPree's said...

I love your baby already!!! I'm so glad that she's here safely and hope that recovery goes well for you, Sash. Can't wait to see all the pictures and then meet her in another month! Congrats you beautiful parents!!!