I have a funny story about our dog and why we have him. Before we got the dog we realized that there would need to be a change of lifestyle. We didn't know how much of a change it would be or how much work it would be until it was too late. So we really wanted to get rid of him but since we got him from a shelter we didn't want to send him back there. We had a choice to make keep it or get rid of it. So here is the story. One day we (Sasha, me, Gaelyn, and Jasper the dog) were at a playground. Gaelyn was across the playground doing her own thing when two kids approached me and Sasha and the dog. They asked if they could pet the dog and we said sure. When Gaelyn saw what was happening she ran, as fast as she could, from across the playground screaming, "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!" And when she got to us, what was she going to do, start a fight? She didn't know what to do so she screamed some more. "NO, NO, NO, STOP IT, STOP IT, NO, STOP IT!!!" Sasha and I learned that even though we were not attached to the dog then, Gaelyn was. He is great with her. When we are busy, Jasper and Gaelyn run around the house together yelling and barking. Jasper lets her sit on him, pull his ears, jump on him, you name it, she has done it and he is fine with it (except for getting hit by Gaelyn's whacker-stick. He doesn't like that.)
So, that is why we have a dog......still.
PS Jasper is afraid of our fly-swatter.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that's hilarious.
yeah, you're stuck with the dog.
you know, I just realized that this has been Glen posting...here I was thinking I was always talking to Sasha.
Man Gaelyn is so beautiful!!! And so big! You look great! I hope you guys are doing great!
Thats funny! Hey tell Glen I have the craziess small world story for him. His Mom was going to the temple wherever she lives and my Aunt and Uncle work there once a week. She saw there name tags and goes I know some Bonewell's from Spokane Washington and my uncle was like who and she goes Rick and Beckie and low and behold it was my parents. SMALL WORLD huh! I thought that was a fun little story :)
Post a Comment