Sunday, January 9, 2011
Twice in a year.......nice.
I am pretty sure I blogged 2 times last year. Sorry about that. We are all still alive though. It snowed a ton here today. 4 inches is a ton for Texas so that is how I am going to say it!! I am still working for Pinnacle, Sasha is still a mom and Gaelyn is still cute as ever. She is 2 and almost 3 months old. She kinda likes primary but loves playing with all the kids there. Sasha and I are teaching 6 year olds in primary and I am our ward choir director. Gaelyn recently lost my wedding ring but I let her hold it so it is totally my fault. We thought she swallowed it and when we didn't see it in her poo after a week or so we got an x-ray. No ring, just a lot of poo. She has trouble pooping these days so we keep her on a steady diet of miralax and prune juice. That always makes things interesting!! I will keep you posted on that. It may be 2012 when that post happens but if something amazing happens, I will let you know then!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment