Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So our last post was like forever ago.......

As depressing as it is, not much has changed. One exciting thing is going to be happening this weekend though. My 2 brothers and sister and their respective spouses will be visiting us for a few days. We are going to go swimming, eat food and eat processed meat products (hot dogs).
Gaelyn is happy and healthy. Here are some pictures:





Oh yeah, we have a dog now.


If you think you want a dog, you don't. If you think about it again and decide you still want one, you can have ours. We love our dog but having a dog as an adult is a lot different than having a dog as a kid. Sigh.......

3 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my! she is ADORABLE! and you've been keeping her from me all this time?! how could you! I want more.

and how you feel about a dog is how I'm feeling about my cat. though, the other day I though she might have died and I got all sad. I guess I'm attatched.

Andrea Livingston said...

Well it's about dang time for an update from you two! And holy cow! Your little girl is so big now! And she is sooooo adorable! I think you dog is cute, too. Dogs are a lot of work though, huh? But I LOVE ours! Wouldn't trade him for anything.

Melinda said...

Oh, my gosh!!! She's getting so big and beautiful! I adore her hair! And her eyes. And her cute toddler chunkiness/hugableness.

And good luck with the dog; it's been a consideration here, but so far, I've been able to keep my foot down. At least not until the oldest kid is 10 or so and can help in some ways. :)