Thursday, December 4, 2008

This Momma Has No Shame

Yes, I know we've already made a post with pictures from Gaelyn's blessing day, but we took some more pictures after everyone left and she is just too adorable to not share them. Just click "Fullscreen" on the black box.
Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

6 comments:

The DuPree's said...

So cute! I love them! I kept waiting for her to get totally naked and was grateful that the photos stopped at the ruffle bum shots! She's so cute and is only going to get cuter and cuter! You're starting to make me baby hungry!!!

Emily said...

Oh, you guys look beautiful! I can't believe how much she looks like you! Seriously let me know if you need anything. Are you guys going anywhere for Christmas?

Mitzi Beal said...

So dang cute!

Amanda said...

precious!

and I love the blessing dress.
looks like the kitties aren't too jealous. ;)

Angela said...

What a sweet dress. She is an adorable little girl.

Goodman Family said...

Super dang cute. Good job guys.