I think that was awesome. I mean, I would be stuck too, except then I would go to sleep. I mean, Mozart is cool and all, but some 4 hour operas are just a bit too much for me. Maybe Mozart was a cat and had 9 lives. That's why he was so good when he was super young...he'd already had 8 other lives to learn. Jerk!!!
Glen grew up in Spokane, WA with his 2 younger brothers and their little sister. He served a mission in San Jose, CA (Spanish speaking) and then returned to BYU-Idaho to finish his degree in Music Performance, playing the French Horn.
Sasha is from Naples, FL and has a younger sister. She went to BYU-Idaho to study Biology and Natural Resources, so she could one day work with big cats.
Glen met Sasha at school when their apartments were put together as an FHE Family. They started out as best friends and then fell in love. Glen popped the question, Sasha said yes and they got married in the Portland, OR LDS Temple on 8/24/2004. Sasha graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2005 and Glen in 2006. Glen is finishing up his first year of Graduate School at ASU-Tempe.
1 comment:
I think that was awesome. I mean, I would be stuck too, except then I would go to sleep. I mean, Mozart is cool and all, but some 4 hour operas are just a bit too much for me. Maybe Mozart was a cat and had 9 lives. That's why he was so good when he was super young...he'd already had 8 other lives to learn. Jerk!!!
Post a Comment