Sunday, March 2, 2008
The News
These past few weeks have been very monumentous for us. Finally we have something blog-worthy. Sasha is going to have a baby!!! As of now she is about 8 weeks along and the due date is October 18th. We are very VERY excited!!!!! She is going to have her first ultrasound in the next week or so, so when we get those pics we will probably post them. Sasha is doing fine except for the pending barf that is constantly knocking on the door. Seriously though, she has felt like she is on the verge of brfing for three weeks in a row now. Day and night. We have tried a ton of things from gigner cookies to saltines to preggie pops and nothing has touched it. She went to the doc and they gave her some prescription shuff that helps a little but she has accepted the fact that she is just going to be sick for a while. So now we have something interesting to post about and that is exciting all in itself. We will keep you all updated as soon as anything else happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay I'm SO happy for you guys- I just can't get over it!!! Whooohooooooooooo... I can't wait til she gets the cute lil' belly bump and I want lots and lots and lots of pictures!!!!! I hope you get over the morning sickness soon, that is no fun! Love you guys and I'm so happy for you both! You are going to be great parents!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! Have you thought of names yet? Do you think you know what it is? When do you find out? How exciting! Congrats again!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Little babies are so much fun.
Mitzi
Congratulations, you guys! That is fantastic news! Cory and I are so excited for you. You'll be great parents. :) Hang in there, Sasha! It gets better after a bit.
Congratulations!!! Hang in there Sasha dear. As hard as it is to believe, it's all worth it! *B
Hi, this is Melinda from the old BYU-I ward. I had no idea that so many of you all blogged! Just in the last 15 min I've found you and Andrea and Erica...wow! Come check out my blog at
www.ameboschi.blogspot.com
And, total, huge congrats, Sasha!!! Hope you're feeling better soon!
Oh Sasha how exciting! I am so thrilled for you both. I love babies & can't wait to see what a cute mix the two of you will make.
Still Barfing? Man, I was too probably till I was like 22 weeks along-not so fun. Nothing really works except I would ask your doctor for nausea meds. They didn't help me but most women they do. It will definitely be worth a try-so get some quick.
Poor Sasha! I almost think puking is better than just feeling like you need to because if you puke you feel better and get on with your day. Let me know if you guys need anything!!! Congratulations. You should totally take belly pictures. I love pregnant bellies!! (But I am not a sicko, I promise. That just sounds kind of weird. Sorry to scare you, if I did.)
Post a Comment