

Yep, that is it. The blob to the left inside the big black mass is the baby. I know it is not much yet but its little heart was going like crazy. It was really great to hear the heart. I guess a baby's heart beats at about 180-190 bpm normally when it is in the womb. It was at 182. Perfect!!! It all seems a bit more real now. It was a life changing visit. So Sasha is officially 9 weeks along and is really excited for the first trimester of barfiness to be over. She is still working but will only be working as long as she feels like it. I am getting ready to take more work because I hear that babies cost a lot. Woo Hoo!!! 'Cause we just got money layin' around all over the place!!! I was looking for a way to get rid of it all!!!

6 comments:
Babies are supposed to be expensive, but I think that's just an excuse people make up... I guess the little expenses add up, but it's totally worth it! In all honesty, things just work out. Hope you get feeling better soon Sasha! *B
That is so exciting! We're so happy for you guys! By the way, we'll take some of your money that's layin' around! We' be glad to help you out! :)
scour garage sales!! I got our travel system (with an extra base) for $50! go every single weekend!! you'll find good children's books too. And don't be afraid to hit up people in the ward/stake for the stuff they're not using anymore (no shame). AND don't forget about craigslist (be sure to haggle with those people though!!)!!!!! and last of all...be realistic: the majority of baby gear out there is a joke, you don't need it (for example: the bumbo thing...ug).
me again...
That's great that this doc is better!
Congratulations!!!
Ok I want to let it be known that I officially think it will be a girl. Corbin's heart rate was always between 130-140's so I am basing it off that. Ok it's not an exact science but come on I failed Genetics what do you expect? Girl it is.
Mitzi
Post a Comment