


We went ice skating at the Plymouth Ice Center today. I've only been ice skating once before and that was on a little "back yard" rink in a football field at BYU-Idaho, but I had had a lot of fun. So, I was excited to try skating on a nice smooth surface. However, after getting onto the ice, I must say I much prefer the bumpy one back in Rexburg. I've never been good at anything that involves strapping something onto my feet and moving (besides shoes, and even then it can be a gamble). Needless to say I wasn't that impressive, but Glen had a great time flying around the rink with Brett. Andrea was graceful and even managed a stand-still lift on ice with Brett. I kept my blades on the ice, and was pretty happy to get off the rink. What can I say, I'm a Florida girl, and I'm ok with that!

1 comment:
I am a TERRIBLE ice skater too. And I must say that Glen looks so masculine in that picture....
Post a Comment