Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The 5th of July in Plymouth




For the first time in three years, Sasha and I have been able to have a real 4th of July. Usually our 4th's go as follows: I do security system installations until about 10pm and then we frantically drive to the closest place where there are fireworks and watch them from the street. Usually we only see about 30% of the fireworks because we can't see over the buliding or trees in front of us. Last year we watched fireworks from the parking lot of a Wal Mart. That was stupid at best. This year however we did something entirely different. In Plymouth, MN on the 5th they have a big concert with the Minnesota Symohony and then a huge firework show and I was not going to miss it. So Sasha and I went to the park where everything was going to happen at about 6pm and I ignored every phone call that came for me. They wanted me to do some installs that night but I ignored the call and kept playing cards. The Symphony was great and they played this piece called "Blue Liberty" by Rodgers. It was SWEET!!! The fireworks were great too and Sasha and I finally had a great 5th of July.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY a new post!! I'm glad you two got to have a good time. It sounds like it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

Glen,
Good for you. Dave and I had our share of moving around, and it sounds like you guys are making the best of it. You both look great! I'm 4 months prego at the moment. Maybe I'll send another prego pic so you can send yet another reply pic of you astonishingly huge abdomen. Seriously, Sasha must be a good cook. ;)
April Honeycutt