1. I've been shoulder deep in cow crap...unfortunately, I'm not kidding. I took an artificial insemination class in college where I was suited up in a glove that was pinned to the collar of my shirt and covered in lubricant. Why? Here's some trivia for you, the reproductive tract of the cow can be felt "through" the colon...it's a bit "strechy". Yeah, anyway, I dropped the class...couldn't take it a whole semester of that and quite frankly I had NO plans to ever artificially inseminating a cow.
2. I've had my hands on an adult male snow leopard. Ok, so he was kind of knocked out at the time, but when he started waking up and growling at us I was the one who got to gas him up and hold a towel over his eyes to help calm him down.
3. In high school I got stuck hanging half way out of the sunroof of a car...with my skirt blown up over my head (from the wind). So, basically I mooned a lot of people that night. No, I wasn't going comando, but close enough. Really did not enjoy that.
4. My left pinky has a name. It got named Lunky when the middle joint was shattered while trying to stop a volleyball my best friends hubby hit a little too hard. It's now shorter than my right pinky.
5. I eat lemons like they're apples...they're really yummy with salt!
6. I have a bald spot on my head where my parrot, BeeBop, got a little too excited playing with my hair and took out a chunk of scalp. It didn't hurt that bad, but when I remember the sound it makes me twitch.
Well, there it is a list of 6 things most people probably don't know about me.

2 comments:
wow... you're right, I had no idea. I can sympathize with number 3 but it was a team of girl soccer players who were convinced that every new member needed to be pants... ha ha, I got lucky enough though, anyway I love that you eat lemons that way, my mom does too!
Loved it!
Mitzi
Post a Comment