Glen and Sasha, Time for a blog update!!! Not that 1 post every 2 to 3 months isn't okay, just lame. How are we suppose to know what is going on in your lives when Glen acts like a cottonheadedninnymugget and says, "I'm not gonna call you again, I called you last time, it is your turn to call me!"
Glen grew up in Spokane, WA with his 2 younger brothers and their little sister. He served a mission in San Jose, CA (Spanish speaking) and then returned to BYU-Idaho to finish his degree in Music Performance, playing the French Horn.
Sasha is from Naples, FL and has a younger sister. She went to BYU-Idaho to study Biology and Natural Resources, so she could one day work with big cats.
Glen met Sasha at school when their apartments were put together as an FHE Family. They started out as best friends and then fell in love. Glen popped the question, Sasha said yes and they got married in the Portland, OR LDS Temple on 8/24/2004. Sasha graduated from BYU-Idaho in 2005 and Glen in 2006. Glen is finishing up his first year of Graduate School at ASU-Tempe.
5 comments:
I think Glen might have to consider a new career path.
Mitzi
You know, I usually don't like those Jib Jab things but that was hilarious!! The faces on there were perfect!
okay, it took me forever (well, only a couple of revisits) to get this video to finally play - don't know what I was doing wrong.
too funny!! Glen's face was totally perfect for this! and then reading Mitzi's comment...haha!
I think I'll go get my own...I know just what pics to use, too!!
Hi you guys! We liked this so much, we did something similar on our blog. Thanks for the great idea! Hope all is going well with you. Keep in touch!
Glen and Sasha, Time for a blog update!!! Not that 1 post every 2 to 3 months isn't okay, just lame. How are we suppose to know what is going on in your lives when Glen acts like a cottonheadedninnymugget and says, "I'm not gonna call you again, I called you last time, it is your turn to call me!"
Post a Comment