Sunday, September 9, 2007

True Harmony

Well, I've got a new job. I'm a receptionist at an OB/GYN and holistic health office called True Harmony. The downer is the receptionist part...I hate having to answer phones. However, the schedule works perfectly with Glen's school and work schedule and I get discounts on everything there (including massages-woohoo!!!). So, I've got a lot to learn before I don't feel like I'm drowning there, but I better learn quick because come Thursday I'll be on my own. No pressure. The people there seem really nice, so that's a plus. I have to admit that I'd rather be getting dirty over at the zoo working with the cats. Maybe one day. For now, I'm thankful I have a job and that we live so close to IKEA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you!! Kathryn told me last week. I hope it goes well for you. Funny...I would love to be e receptionist but instead I am getting dirty working with my rugrats at home...ha ha.

{B}dreamy said...

Ooh, holistic health! Ooh, IKEA!! But I understand, I hated, HATED, being a receptionist. Good luck! *B

Andrea Livingston said...

Congrats on the new job! I'm jealous you get a discount on massages! And I bet you get paid more than I do and you don't have to change diapers! Lucky. p.s. When can Glen transfer to the U of M cause we miss you guys. :(