Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Moon Trailer!!!

I just watched the New Moon trailer and Holy Yes!!!!!!! I'm so dang excited! It's a good thing they're filming the movies pretty much back-to-back because waiting forever in between movies is not an option.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD

4 comments:

Amanda said...

honestly, sasha, when I saw the title of the post, I rolled my eyes. I watched the trailer anyway and then remembered, "oh yeah, new moon is the good book." and found myself getting a bit excited. okay, so I might enjoy this movie better than the first (since I enjoyed this book better than the first)...anyway...I guess I just roll my eyes at the whole twilight ordeal...but then again, I roll my eyes at Beowolf and supposedly that's some great piece of work.

Anonymous said...

HOLY YES!!! Could there be better words for how I'm feeling?!?! I'm totally excited, a little embarrassed to say it, but it's true! I think that if you can stand to wait, we should go together over Christmas break. We'll leave our babies with some poor soul who doesn't want to see it. Or you can go before then and then go again with me later! I'm so excited!

The Hannibals said...

It's official, we have a date with Edward Cullen in Portland over the Christmas break! I don't think I will be able to wait to see it, but I will definitely go see it with you!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Hey Glen, arn't you a lucky guy? You have two beautiful girls and your Masters! Your blog is great. You are welcome to see ours.(http://www.moochickensauce.blogspot.com/) It mainly for my boys. After all, the whole reason for a blog is for pics of the kids.

Hope you all are doing well.

Sarah Hollinger of NorCA