It has recently come to my attention that there are a few of you who have not seen Gaelyn in person so I will try to put more posts of videos so you can see her in action. This video is of her in the car and she screamed so loud that she kinda scared herself. It is pretty funny.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw, mini Hannibal is such a cutie! She looks just like you guys. I love the self-scaring squeals :)
Yea! We love seeing your posts. Congrats on the upcoming graduation. Maybe you can head to Texas and sort of tip the balance in this direction. After all we know you love the heat!!! j/k. Remember to email us a picture file or two now and again. I know Grammie loves the calendar and I enjoy seeing you on mine, too.
Post a Comment