Glen and I love the beach, so we were really excited to share that with Gaelyn on our trip to Florida. Sadly, Gaelyn was not in the mood for the beach. I think it was the bright sunshine that ruined it for her. Her trip to the Naples Pier was better...although she was asleep for most of it. I'm sure she'll be a beach-loving girl when she is a bit older.

Notice the look on her face...it isn't the face of enjoyment...but cute hat, right?!


The Naples coastline.

We tried to get a pic of a pelican diving for fish, but we failed. I was bummed that I didn't see a dolphin this trip, I've seen one on every other visit :(
1 comment:
Look how big that baby's getting! She's a full arm-full! And that coast... man, I wish it were like that here, but sadly, Utah has nothing even remotely exotic! Merry Christmas to you and everyone else living in Florida! What an awesome Christmas!
Post a Comment