Sunday, July 13, 2008
Rain In Phoenix?
We love the Monsoon Season. It rained twice this week. The rain brought a little bit of a relief from the 115 degree summer weather and glaring sun. Even the birds were throwing a party while it rained, chirping and singing like crazy. Glen did almost get the car stuck in a flooded street the first night it rained. But he was lucky and made it home without killing the car. I want it to rain every day. Well, maybe not every day. I'm just so sick of feeling like I'm literally living in an oven set at 500 degrees with no relief from the heat. You know how you can see "heat waves" in the air around the grill when you're cooking something on a hot day? Those heat waves are in the air everywhere all of the time every day. The best we get at night is something like 102 degrees. It's sick. Thank goodness Glen only has one year left! I hope he gets a job in a place that is green and has no heat waves soon after he graduates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The monsoon season is really cool, I lived in Phoenix for a summer by the way.
Mitzi
Hey Sasha, how's it going this is Dawn Carlton from BYU-Idaho! So Moni told me that you had a blog! But I am a little disappointed. Why do you guys keep dissing my hometown? LOL No I love the monsoon too! It is a nice break from the heat! Hey email me sometime and maybe the next time I visit my family we can get together. It would be nice to see you. dawncar@gmail.com
Hi Sasha-face! I love you! I stalked you through Di's blog. I'm totally annoyed that I have to keep learning new tech stuff in order to keep in touch with everyone... right as I was getting the hang of myspace, everyone switched to these stinking blogs! lol Anyway, I totally miss you. I was having fond memories of streaking through Rexburg potato fields the other day. Ahhh... good times. :)
Ack! I forgot to congratulate you on the little bun in your oven! Congrats!!!
Hannibal the canibal! I found you through the Rondeau's blog. I must have thought about you and Sasha at least a hundred times over the past few years. So you're in the Arizona town, huh? Cool! I mean, hot! I'm engaged and student teaching this Fall...yikes. Hope everything is going great and CONGRATS on the baby!
Post a Comment