Naw, I am just kidding about the title. We are really going to have a girl. The reason for this post is to continue my unceasing hatred toward the heat here in Phoenix. Yesterday it was 114 degrees and today it was 113. Tomorrow it will get up to 113 as well and Thursday we will see it cool down to 112. All this outrageous heat sparked an idea in my little brain. I thought, "I should take a frozen burrito in the car with me and while I install a security system (that is what I do for work) I will see if it heats up enough to eat." Sure-nuf, that baby was delicious as ever after an hour and a half on my dash. So I guess the heat isn't that bad after all......but only if you have frozen burritos.
Stay cool!!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wow! that's crazy...crazy cool! rather resourceful and creative way to have lunch!
I'm not used to living in a desert (dry air and harsh sun) and our heat is not nearly that high, but the cement gets too hot to touch and I've been really tempted to crack an egg on it to see if it would cook. I bet you could do a fried egg for lunch.
oh, we've got a pool that Sasha could come and soak in any time she wanted to. ;)
you too, Glen, but you've gotta work and Sasha's probably feelin' a bit warmer than the non-prego population.
Ha ha ha SUCKER. I'm so glad I'm not there. Muahaha
Oh, and ps, I think you should name the child 'Dallas'. It's the perfect name, and then the kid's bound to turn out amazing!
You totally had me fooled with that title! When are we going to see pics of you guys? It's been a while. :)
Hilarious. Great way to pack a lunch! Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment