So, I wore a hat today. I never wear hats. I only own one hat and I had very little time to get ready today so I threw it on. Needless to say that I had hat hair this evening. When I took off my hat and Sasha saw me she said that I looked like Count Dracula because of my widows peak and my hair all slicked back. I was then talked into putting baby powder all over my face and subjecting myself to the camera. Here is one of the results. I am not too fond of it but Sasha assured me that it would be fun so look at me........I'm having fun.

On a side note, Sasha is near the 15 week mark and everything is fine. She feels a bit better these days which means that I get to see her gorgeous smile most of every day. I love it!!! She is getting bigger which is also fun. I think this whole thing is just super fun. If you want Sasha's opinion on the whole thing, you will have to ask her because I think she is routing for adoption in the future. KIDDING!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I don't think you look like a vampire... I'm just excited for you guys to be parents! And I'm glad Sasha is feeling better, the poor dear. Hugs for the Hannibals! *B
That's so funny! You look really scary! At least now you know what do to for Halloween! Send some pictures of Sasha, I haven't seen her in a while... well except for the inside of her on the ultra-sounds! I miss you guys!!!
Nice Glen you look marvelous darlin
LOL Sasha I know your saying know but I want pics of you prego please.
Post a Comment